Faith First Living
In order to fulfill our God’s calling of us we must first submit to a Faith First Living approach. The inspirational and easy to implement tools and resources shared allow you to connect with Him easily while integrating Faith into your entire life.
Reconnect with Your Power and Purpose
To be who God intended you to be, you must first become firmly rooted in your truth and understand and see God’s purpose for you. Our unique process allows us to spark your connection with spirit to get guidance as we work through your historical evidence.
Live Your Legacy
God wants you to live and express His loving power daily, and to use your talents and skills and experiences to build your purposeful legacy to serve and support others. Our faith-based approach allows for you to begin building your legacy so you can have a meaningful impact.
“My life was overwhelming. I have been able to create a life that is very different. I have little stress, more joy, and I respond to the fear and overwhelm completely different than in the past. The faith-inspired tools and insights she shares are awesome and life-changing.”
Erin Shurtz, CEO of Mommi
How Does It Work?
Faith First Living is made possible by seeking Freedom in Him.
“In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” — Ephesians 3:12
– Sign up for a one-on-one, life-changing conversation. We will identify what is keeping you stuck and means to move forward.
The FREEdom Method
- Faith First Living is made possible by seeking Freedom in Him. “In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” (Ephesians 3:12)
- Finding your truth and discovering your Calling
- Rejoining with Him and Responding to His Calling (of you)
- Eliminating negativity from your life to clear your path for success
- Execution of your Calling to create a profitable business and legacy
Live your God-given purpose
– Living your God-given purpose with conviction, peace, and joy so you can abundantly share your gifts with the world.
Click the Discover Yourself button below to sign up for your one-on-one, life-changing conversation where we will identify what is keeping you stuck
Why Work With Kendra?
Your desire is to “feel” and “experience” the enlightenment of connecting deeply with your true power as a loving being of God.
Your passion is to deeply connect with Him, yet you struggle with believing you are good enough to reap the benefits of His unconditional love, mercy, grace and power.
After all, you’ve lived a life of wondering if God would really ever forgive you for your wretched mistakes (sins). You were shocked and so relieved when you realized He forgives you, and it was you who was having the hard time forgiving.
- A woman of committed faith who has always felt him “speaking” to you
- A deep empath who has learned to shut off the world because it’s too much to bear at times
- So fixed on serving others that you have become disconnected with what you truly want in your life
- Unfulfilled, unmotivated doing your current job, and you yearn for something “more”
- Vivaciously curious about what God has in store for you and are keen to explore it
He’s Calling you, now it’s time to no longer brush it aside. Take action towards Him.
I invite you to schedule time with me so we can, together, explore what God has in store for you. I guarantee it is beyond what you imagined and I am fully confident you can partner with Him in an entirely new way to create it.
Helping you discover your God-given personal power so you can share your gifts with the world
I decided to start my own business so I could slowly transition from the corporate world to live a life that I love. It has long been my deepest desire to serve others as well as in faith, and leave a legacy behind by helping other people (leaders, entrepreneurs, and aspiring coaches) in their life and businesses.
To transition from a stable corporate job sounds easy enough, but it wasn’t. It was scary, challenging, and at times outright brutal.
What I learned in the process is that I wasn’t trusting in God enough. I wasn’t answering my calling, because it made me uncomfortable and at the time it seemed audacious. It didn’t seem possible to me.
I knew in my heart three things were important to me, and it was very clear to me that I wasn’t going to get them if I continued to work in my existing circumstances.
1. To be closer to Him in all things in my life, including the work I do
2. To serve others in a deep way stimulating shifts at their core
3. More downtime with my family and myself
My journey was all about growing stronger in my faith and closer to Him. It was about trusting in Him completely. Not leaving an ounce of doubt or worry for me to feel responsible. I had to learn how to relinquish full control to Him and yet know what my part in this partnership is here on earth.
This experience exposed my calling is to help others discover and live fully into theirs so they can fulfill their burning desire to do something “more,” and make a meaningful impact on the world (Jeremiah 29:11). At the most fundamental level I awakened to the very simple fact I must become powerless to become powerful. I must be willing to see and experience life differently if I want to reconnect with my God-given personal power so I can truly live out my calling.
Now, this spiritual aspect didn’t come as a huge surprise. I have always been searching for spirit since I was a little girl. And for as long as I can remember I thought it would be “cool” to be a therapist, counselor or a public speaker. To me it was all about making people feel good and loved.
This is how I approach my coaching with my clients, and I also light a bit of a fire beneath their feet when appropriate. I use Life Coaching techniques through the lens of the Bible to provide the loving and support required to thrive.
Please reach out to me if you’d like to have a conversation.
with love and gratitude,